Business & Creative Communications
How can professional writing help your ideas grow?
Creative and technical writing, editing, business development, and marketing strategy. With 15 years of professional writing, editing, and communications experience, I’m familiar with writing in many different contexts and for many different audiences. But the thread that connects each of these situations is my ability to listen hard for what is true, real, and important, and find the best way to put it into words so it can reach people.
Almost everyone can muddle through writing their own website copy, grant applications, and social media posts—and many of us have, at one time or another! But working with an experienced, professional writer ensures that you have excellent content for the projects you need and saves your time for doing the things you’re an expert at. Explore my services to see what I can take off your plate.
Sarah is proactive in her approach to assist her clients. That is a priceless character trait.
I can’t thank you enough for being an amazing teacher. I could not have accomplished this goal without you.
S Peterson Consulting
2012 - present
- writing and editing for academic, business, health, and nonprofit clients
- content design for websites, writing for the web, email marketing campaigns
- editing for fiction and creative writing
Kauffman & Associates, Inc.
2010 - 2017
- Senior Writer, 2014 – manager of writing/editing team
- Content Designer, Web & Print, 2013 – cross-discipline project management
- Technical Writer & Editor, 2010
- 2006 – Master of Divinity – Writing as Ministry – Earlham School of Religion
- 1999 – B.A. in Political Science, Minor in English, Concentration in Women’s Studies – manga cum laude – Gonzaga University
Interested in getting in touch, or working together on a writing project? Let’s talk!